Friday, October 26, 2012

NYC MTA SUCKS!!!! + Anxiety

Don't even want me to start on today and yesterday.

Good news first.

Today, I controlled my anxiety attack that was begging when I walked into my second period class at 10:30.

Bad news.

Yesterday, the train was really crowded. I was in that crowded train.
When I got out the train, I had an anxiety attack.
Now tell me this isn't an anxiety attack:
Sweating
Shaking
Feeling like I wanted to cry.
Trying not to freak out.
Not being able to breathe, tight chest.
Shaky voice.
Extreme exhaustion.

That has to be an anxiety attack.
Today, I was at the station for almost 3 hours.
I got to school at 10:30
I left to go at 7:40
I got on the 4 train, no problem.
When it got to 42nd street, they said "There is a passenger at Spring Street that need medical attention. All the downtown 4, 5 and 6 trains are running with extensive delays. Please use alternate train or bus service."
I got off at 42nd.
Then they said, "There is NO power from 42nd to Brooklyn Bridge on the Downtown 4, 5 or 6 tracks."
So I called my mom who told me to go to take the uptown 6 train. 
Uptown had extensive delays (I was at the uptown station for an hour)
 I didn't know how I was going to get to school.
I jumped on a 4 train, planning on going to 51st street.
It was on the local track.
But I didn't know that it was running express.
It said, "Next stop, 59th"
So I decided to stop there and call my mom.
I got off and it wasn't 59th, but 51st.
I walked to take the E train.
Got on the wrong train, I got on the uptown instead of downtown.
I was all the way in 23rd street.
I took the Manhattan-bound E train back downtown.
Waited a while to get to Spring Street.
When it was getting close, the train got slower.
Then it finally stopped a my stop.
I got out, ran to school, and the doors were locked.
I waited a while for them to open the door for me.
I ran up 5 flights of stairs.
When I got to my second period class, it was 10:30.
I could not talk when the teacher asked for my late pass.
I couldn't breathe.
I tried to say that no one was downstairs, and he just said okay.
I got my gear (Piano)
and continued.
I had a hard time calming down.
I was sweating, could not breathe.
I thought I was going to faint
Or freak out.
But I didn't.
You know why?
Cause it was piano class.
Piano calms me.
So I felt better.
I need a piano around me everyday -.-
There is my story for today.


No comments: