Thursday, November 8, 2012

Boys...and School...and Laptop...

Okay, so a lot has happened since the last time I posted something.
Hurricane Sandy hit NYC, and our building took a hard hit and I got dizzy from the swaying.
I have a new crush but that's a secret.
I talk to people.
I am social...some of the time.
I'm starting to dress like my old self again.
I actually have friends.
I have been getting to school early every morning this week. I don't know, I just feel like I have something to look forward too now.
I'M ADDICTED TO CHECKING MY FACEBOOK.


MY LAPTOP GOT THE BLUE SCREEN AND CRASHED FOR REAL ON SATURDAY.
NOOOOOO! MY SWIM VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Also I have less anxiety and I can easily talk to random people. Whoo!
And I am starting to be my weird self again. Yay!
And again...I actually have friends.

No comments: