Monday, October 22, 2012

Update. Reason. Explanation. ADHD. Anxiety.

I haven't wrote in a while.
Not even in my diary.


I found out exactly what ADHD is.
I now notice how much I still really have it.
It gets worst as I get older :(

Since school started, I noticed it getting worst, more uncontrollable now.
Sometimes I feel extremely depressed.
Sometimes I feel like I am going to have a nervous breakdown.
Sometimes, or ALL the time, I can't stop moving, or I can't sit still.

I learned that ADHD isn't just an attention disorder.
Or a hyper dysfunction.
People with ADHD, mostly kids-teens, are very fidgety, unattentive.
I got my quietness from it.
When I was little, I was always being picked on for being annoying, or talking to much.
So I stopped talking.
Since 6th grade, I have been the quiet one.
And it worked.
But recently, I have been even more fidgety, shaky, than normal.
I have also developed anxiety.
From the stress of school or something.
Over the summer, I would go to sleep at around 6:00 in the morning.
Everyday.
Then I woke up at around 5PM.
I could not sleep at night.
Eventually I got back on my sleeping pattern, but last night I could not sleep.
I had 2 1/2 hours of sleep.

So I guess this explains my awkwardness, quietness, and weirdness.
ADHD and Anxiety.
Awesome.
I have a disorder :/
Yet ADHD kids are proven to not do well in school.
In elementary I did HORRIBLE in school.
But ever since I started 6th grade...ALL 90's! and B+'s!
I hated math, but last year I passed the math regents and I love math now :)
So that goes to show that I don't have a severe case of ADHD.

Sorry I have been typing a lot lately.
Writing cures my boredness.
That's another thing.
I get bored ALL THE TIME!
It really sucks.

i am really tired. so tired.
ugh.

No comments: