Thursday, October 25, 2012

Help

What am I going to do now?

I don't want to seem like a crazy person.
I don't want to seem like a loner.
I don't want to seem like I am over emotional or an attention whore.

Can't do anything without seeming like one of those.
If I tell someone, I'm trying to get attention.
If I cry or go crazy in public, I'll be crazy.
If I go alone in the bathroom to cry, I'll be a loner.

I don't see anything but the downsides in this situation.
Why do I have to have this?
And I didn't have this before high school.
It's recent.
I started feeling this last month.
I can't wait to see my doctor, maybe she will recommend something that will help me, and not another "It's normal".

I pray.
I need help.
I need to see someone....but idk who.
I told a few people who I hang with that I have anxiety, and now I'm even more quiet than I was in middle school.
I guess I just can't take bigger schools or crowded trains.
Help, please comment if you are reading this.
Tips.
Please.

No comments: