Thursday, October 4, 2012

Youtube + Update

Recently...I have been spending way too much time online. In particular, youtube. I watch WAY too many videos a day I think. I've recently made a new youtube account, so check that out. The link is in my original youtube, ElectaCutedSims. Subscribe?
I know I haven't posted in a while, but school has been really stressful. It is way more hard than I thought. So much homework. I am really tired...everyday now. If I close my eyes, I will fall asleep. I've never been this tired in my life at school!!!
BTW, if you didn't know...I just started higschool. I know...I haven't finished GTP Drama. I am making episode 11...AKA Season Finale soon. Hopefully this weekend I can. I am making a "Where are they now?"
I miss GTP soo much. This school reminds me so much of it. Laptops, Powerspeak, Writing on Google Docs, different classes every subject...I really think that GTP was the best Middle School ever.

Plus, did you know that when I started GTP I was 10????? I looked so much younger than I was...Someone thought I was 5! Lol...it was Dariel. Of course. And now...people mistake me for a 16 year old. Big change. I'm one of the youngest...yet I look way older. I don't like it. At all. I get may too much attention in the train now. And people treat me differently now.
Well g2g, bye.

No comments: