Monday, October 22, 2012

Fashion Confusion. Who am I?

In 8th grade, I liked the emo style. I always wore dark eyeliner, and days that I was able to not wear uniform, I wore dark clothes. I teased my hair, did the beadhead look, whatever.
I really liked being the unique one in Tainos. Since nobody there is unique -.-

I still like the emo style. But since my high school has no uniform, its harder to try to dress my style everyday. I dont have a whole wardrobe of emo looking clothes I can wear everyday. And now, I've been more into trends. But I see my self drifting into the mainstream world. I need to STOP MYSELF!
I CANNOT BE MAINSTREAM!
I hate mainstream -.-
Yet I'm letting my style leak into it.
I recently went shopping.
Started getting more edgy stuff.
Got a new leather jacket :D
Skeleton Hat :D
Betsy Johnson book bag :D
But I continue to buy casual clothes too.
Recently, I have been trying to be more edgy, like wearing the dark eyeliner look that I LOVE again.

And next time I go to the salon, I'm getting that EmO/ScEnE haircut that I've been wanting for ages.
Maybe after that I'll start getting back into the non-mainstream world.
My taste in music certainly will never change.
Never mainstream.
Can't stand mainstream music.
I like music that nobody knows about and that sounds like ART.

Swim - Oh No Ono
ARCADE FIRE! <3 p="p">Slightly rock, I like techno, I love Indie/Alternative.

So Yeah xD

No comments: