Friday, October 5, 2012

GHETONESS! BORDEM! CONTACTS! GTP! MAC! RAIMI! UPDATES LIKE CRAZY!

I...do...not...like...my...neighborhood.
At...all...
People who went to my old school and know me...I think you already know this.
But I noticed I have never explained it in my blog before.
I am now.
Where I live...oh my god...I absolutely HATE IT!!!!!!!
Can I not go places alone without being stared down and without girls talking behind my back?
Can I not walk through 125th street without a deal happening right in my face?
Can I not hang without my friends without people being scared of us?
Can I not be peaecful without a crack head harassing me?
Can I not HAVE A FREAKIN PEACEFUL NIGHT WITHOUT THE FREAKIN BLASTING MUSIC AND GUNSHOT AND YELLING AND COP CARS AND AMBULANCE SIRENS AND ALL THAT CRAP?
Can I??
No.
That's why I need to get out. The story I wrote is actually about Harlem :)
I really think Wagner and Harlem are the most dangerous places in Manhattan. I really do think it...I don't see stuff like shootouts and gang raids happening daily in other places? I bet some people have not even seen a gang before! The first time I saw one was when I was 5. It was a huge one...and there were a bunch of gangs...it was like a war in front of my house/building. I watched it from my window. It ended in gunshots:(
Every loud argument here...or almost every...end in gunshots.
I don't look like I'm from harlem? Too bad. Unfortuantly I developed sort of a stubborn attitude being there...or like some sort of ghetto attitude and I HATE ghettoness I'm sorry...but really its over done.
Sorry Darren, Derek, and all those people from GTP who were my friends and were Ghetto. Oh, and Amanda. Pretty much everyone. Don't take it personal, K?
Well I'm in literary Magazine...I finished my story...so I'm writing here. If anyone still checks back on my blog please comment on my story...to help me fix anything? Because I pretty much finished the story. I know it isn't the best :(
Bored.
Nothing to do.
Can't wait till 3:20
I have someone's homecoming to go to.
And some makeup to buy. Mac concealer YAY :D
I love makeup :)
Oh, and I do not like Raimi anymore...lol I am still his friend though :)
There are...*clears throut* other people....in my school ;)
Raimi you know this I told you lol

I hate my glasses.
I need to get my new pack of contacts. Now.
Or new glasses.
I'd rather get contacts. They are awesome! When I had them, people can actually ntoice eyemakeup...and I could watch 3D movies without a problem.
Did you read all of this?
LOLOLOL
You really just wasted your time on reading this?

No comments: