Friday, March 19, 2010

Getting Worse

On saturday, i went to get a new and free computer from computers for youth in my school. Today, i went a trip to the intrepid with my class. at the end of the day i got hungry and acted crazy. "Look i have a burger! looky! heeeeeehaaaaahehahe!" Thats what i said, holding up a small peice of clay that looked like a burger. then a boy hit it out of my hand. i felt like crying. i laughed. "HAAAAAA HEE HA! HE MADE ME LOSE MY BURGER! WAAAAAHAHAHAHEHE! i was in tears. i was laughing and crying. it was funny. Apperently, no on else thought so. Then my friend gave me a bigger clump of clay and i was happy. then i went back to the boy and rubbed it his face. "HAHAHA I HAVE A HOTDOG! AND ITS BIG AND YOU DONT!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" it was funny. even now i feel kinda looky. hee. jfiliewmrehlimgxclitumiceurhggagwefiuewrghcmcxmxgcluivhy...........................................................

No comments: