Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 3

11 years old is not as old as i thought it was. I thought i was going into the teen years, and starting to get taller so ill be like 5'9. I'm 5 feet with my flats on. is guess it brings me about 2 inches taller, which is good. I pretty short for my age. This weekend i saw Alice in Wonderland, and that day was long, so it ended up being the last thing to do in the day, since we went to a couple of other things before that, while we were waiting. i also fixed my computer this weekend which is awesome because i can finally use the internet now. i haven't used the internet for a while, at least fun internet cause the computers in school have blocked websites. its so sad. Well, about the rush of time, even today its fast. i even asked my friend if time is going by fast, and she answered, "No".

No comments: