Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Change and Freedom

My mother finally decided to give me some more freedom. No, not walking by myself yet, but now she is letting me wear a little make-up to school. She just recently gave me a make-over. She dyed my hair with golden blonde highlights and she let me buy my own make-up. I can now wear eyeshadow and eyeliner and i can wear lipstick. I used to only be able to wear lipstick, but eyeshadow is my new make-up. The next step in freedom is walking by myself. I knew something was going to happen, change, as i said earlier in this blog. Time is actually going slow again. Wow, the things god can do and they way he shows us he is real. By the way, if you are not Christian, i am, and i believe in god. You don't have to, but i do. I think these things that im writing that is happening in real life is proof god is not fake, but a real spirit in the heavens.

No comments: