Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 2

I woke up to the shining sun. I was way too tired to move. When I got up I got ready and headed out with my grandmother to school. When I got to the entrance, I hesitated and began to walk in. When I got upstairs I was in the Common Room and I sat down to use the computer. I typed in "armorbot.com" and I played my favorite game called "Raze". "I won!" I yelled out, then feeling a little embaressed. I kept playing for 15 minuets then headed to class. I can't wait to get home. I'm doing better in class. I've been thinking about my childhood. "Thank you so much!" I yelled when i was 4. It was Christmas morning and I had gotten one of those cheap dolls from Joeys. When i was little, i liked them. A lot of things changed over the past 11 years, and sometimes i think time is going too fast, i think God is making time go faster because he can't wait for something, something big thats going to happen, but why am i the only one feeling the rush?

No comments: