Thursday, November 8, 2012

Makeup :3

So...since my bday is in about 3 weeks now...I have made an amazon wishlist full of stuff I really would like to get. But it is surprisingly not that many things. Only 16. Not including either a Macbook Pro or Ailenware laptop. Sooo....its all makeup products. I also have a wishlist strictly for video games...but there are 41 items in that one and most of them games are for xbox 360...I haven't gotten one yet. So save the games for later...

I cannot believe that I started this blog in 2010 when I was 11 years old. On December 2...I will officially be 14 and this blog will be 3 years old. My diary has also been around for a while, but only since 7th grade. I started THIS one in 6th!!

This is so awesome to have a 3 year old-and active blog.
But barley anyone reads in anymore because GTP STUDENTS FORGOT THAT I HAVE ONE AND DECIDED TO STOP CHECKING UP ON IT. AND DECIDED NOT TO GO ON THE CHAT SITE I MADE.

I miss you guys tho! <3 p="p">
I becoming my old self again...like i was in middle school. Wearing MY style clothes and such. And...I'm actually social. Well...I can work on it BUT WHATEVER.

Should I make a show 4 this school like I did for GTP?
Oh, and no GTP drama finale soon. You know why. Slender man broke my laptop :/
That laptop was like my child.
Go figure.

No comments: