Friday, November 16, 2012

POEM!!

Its the last day of the quater one.
I failed spanish.
But everything else, I'm pretty sure I passed.

im really sick....................................................

I like writing like this, don't ask me why.

I want to write a poem or a song.

Poem:

I don't know what your thinkin
about
I dont know what your wantin
from me
I DONT KNOW what your name is
I DONT know anything bout' you

Oh I would know
If you'd be
the one
for me


OH I would know
who'd you be
if you were the one
for me

Oh I don't want to say anything
Because I don't know what...to say.
Won't you make the first move
Cause I don't want to play
this game
anymore

Why dont you find out for yourself
Why dont you find what your looking for


I never said anything to do you wrong
I haven't said anything...to you at all
I don't plan on comunicating
I don't plan at all

I'm not a serious person
I love to play and laugh
But its not the other way around
I don't like to laugh at playing with love.

Nothing is between us
Nothing at all
Just some perosn
I don't know at all

And I shouldn't care
And I no longer do

But i'd like to be friends
So that I would know you.

No comments: