Monday, May 16, 2016

trying to overcome my anxiety during class.

 I'm having anxiety because I have work in front of me that I cannot do. Now, doing it is not an option because when I try to concentrate on it I start shaking and getting angry. I rather take a million writing classes than one math class. I cannot comprehend math. It requires my mind to do more concentrating that I am currently capable of. It could be my medication that is keeping me from concentrating, it could be me but I don't think its me because I feel like I am doing everything in my power to try and help myself but I just have to do this and it is very simple just read it and follow the directions on the paper and do- what is it i even have to do? I have to have a topic and then some kind of problem and write an essay about it and geometry fits in their somewhere, that is all I am getting from reading the instructions and I've read them 100 times and I dont know what it is asking me. How is my topic used to solve geometry problems, so how does parallel lines and angles used to solve geometry problems or how is it used in real world applications. So how does parallel lines and angles used in the real world. they are used for architecture i think. I am not even sure how they use that for architecutre exactly. ok, what are parallel lines. parallel lines are two lines that go in the same direction and dont intersect. angles are those little corners of stuff. I don't know how to describe angles. they have degrees. i can only think of it visually not verbally. ok. so then how is that used for architecture. and how do i write a whole essay about it. architecture is way more complicated than just lines and agles. maybe i should use a different real world problem. i cannot think of anything that can use this. I don't know any of the other topics so this is the only topic i can use. so examples...no clue. i hate this sicenrely. I dont want to do this, but I have to do this because if i dont then i wont graduate.

No comments: