Wednesday, May 20, 2015

i spent a week in the loony bin

i dont really care who reads this. i dont care if it might be personal. i dont care. this is my online diary, no i dont put all my personal stuff, you wouldn't know if you dont know me, this is where i put stuff out to the world and see if anyone wants to give me advice or if someone just wants to follow the life of a depressed 16 year old girl.

i had the worst week of my life, last week.
I was suicidal and i was sent to the hospital. i spent 6 DAYS in the hospital. i thought i was never going to get out. i didnt know when I could leave, they told me when i was leaving the day before i left. so i spent everyday wondering if im ever going to have freedom again. it is prison. i experienced prison. they didnt let me have anything and there was nothing to do all day. there were other teens and i made friends towards the end of my stay. but now everytime i go into a hospital i get anxiety, because i feel trapped like im never going to get out which was the feeling i had while in the hospital. i never want to go to a hospital again, but i know i have to. i want to avoid it as much as possible. it has scarred me.
im prescribed on zoloft because they diagnosed me clinically depressed, and i have anxiety. so its been helping a lot but i know i need more than just 25g. i suffered from seratonin syndrome on my first week on zoloft. google it. then i stopped it, went to the hospital and while i was there for 6 days they put me back on it, but starting it even lower and slowly working back up to 25. im fine now.im glad i didnt die. lol.
now im in school and im fine. im changing schools so im really happy not to come back to this horrible school next year. i might drop out, if transferring doesnt work out. im excited for that. happy. im a bit too happy right now a little jittery cant stop moving very motivated but thats the zoloft. its great. okay bye

No comments: