Monday, May 16, 2016

shadows, fibromialgia, bipolar, and class of 2016(?)

So I haven't updated this site in a few months, almost a year maybe. other than the last post, which i wrote a week ago but i just published it. 
so i missed a whole week of school last week, had extreme menstrual cramps to the point where i almost passed out. it lasted 3 days and on friday i was ready to go to school. i left my house and waited for the elevator and it was taking a long time and i felt as time passed i had more and more aniety about i dont know what. i was shaking and my hands were sweating and i felt extremely irritated and uncomfortable. i suddenly saw someone next to me like i saw their shoes and pants but it was all black and shadowy. i looked and no one was there so i said nope and went back inside. i had anxiety attack and layed on my sofa to try and calm down. i kept feeling like someone was behind me and i continued to see shadows at the corner of my eye all morning and i just felt an evil presence. i kept jerking around and i was very nervous. it wasnt cool at all. so i didn't go to school. i took a nap on my sofa when i put my headphones on. 
for a while ive been thinking i might be bipolar and i was misdiagnosed with adhd. i dont know. i told my therapist and she doesnt think i am depsite all the symptoms i gave her. i forgot to tell my psychiatrist about that, but im over it now. my mom mentioned i might have fibromialgia and i googled the symptoms and i have every.single.one. it would explain everything. i would like to be diagnosed with it because then i can get treatment instead of just being on my stupid anti-depressants that don't work anymore. i feel there is so much more that needs to be treated than just anxiety. oh and theres a question mark next to 2016 because im not sure if im graduating. i mean i am very hopeful and i think i am but my school doesnt. im also failing everything right now so i need to get on that but i cant because i cant concentrate. i guess ill just figure it out soon but i need to see a doctor and a neurologist asap.

No comments: