Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Temptation

Temptation is my enemy. Temptation means to want something so bad, but you don't think you should get it. Thats whats ruining my life, making it an unfair life most of the time. God, why did you make temptation in the world? Temptation leads to sin, unhappiness, and greediness. I control my temptations most of the time, but its hard when im at a store, or in a beautiful home, anywhere that makes me feel that i get things poorly, like im some poor person in dept living in a ugly home. Thats not me, though. Im not in dept and i live in a wonderful home. Thats what i have to always think about when temptation comes to mind. Try it, it can really make a difference in your life if you compare yourself to other people in the street sleeping on the floor. You will change a little. :)

No comments: