Monday, February 9, 2015

my thoughts on 10 year old me

My life is hard and easy. My life is fun and boring. My life is happy. My life is life.

of course your life is life its life ya dummy

 I came out of my mothers womb and was infected with ADHD.

you werent infected its not a friggin disease

Thats what happens when you have a child young, because you have a child while you're a child.

no thats not why i had ADHD dummy do ur research

 If I was born later, I wouldn't have this wonderful life I have with my young mom. 

if you were born later you still would have a wonderful life casuse LIFEE IS WONDERFULL

I just hope she doesn't regret the decision of keeping me. She would have had an abortion, but once I developed in the womb, she already loved me so much. 

OF COURSE SHE WOULDN'T regret omg what was i thinking. she wasnt going to have an abortion because my grandmother is against that. she loved me because i was implanted inside her. she had to deal with me somehow.

I am so grateful for my life. No one else has their mom to take care of their baby. My grandmother helps my mom. 

how do u know "no one else" there are probs lot of grandmothers taking care of thier grandchild.

ADHD is attention deficit hyper disorder. I am lucky that its not bad. I can control it, so I always am a little hyper, but it can stop, and I might not always pay attention, but I force my self to stay still. Its hard.

you think u can control it but you really cant. its not even that hard you just have to stop thinking about it and when you notice it just stop. its not hard.

 I never thought I would get older when I was younger, because it would be so long, but time goes faster than you think, and you don't even realize it.

true i wonder if you thought you would ever be 16 years old reading your old posts from 5 years ago. time fliess

I think that I'm a one of a kind, since I understand so many things about adult situations, and especially since I have ADHD. 

stop being so self loathing there are other people who understand that crap. ADHD has nothing to do with understanding adults.

One day, I am going to change so much, but everyday I wonder, when is that day?

that day is now and every day in the future which is tomorrow and the day after and forever and ever changing everyday.

No comments: