Tuesday, February 10, 2015

11 year old me

My mother finally decided to give me some more freedom. No, not walking by myself yet, but now she is letting me wear a little make-up to school.

i wanted to walk by myself sooo bad and now i hate it boo hoo. and makeup pffft


 She just recently gave me a make-over. She dyed my hair with golden blonde highlights and she let me buy my own make-up. I can now wear eyeshadow and eyeliner and i can wear lipstick. I used to only be able to wear lipstick, but eyeshadow is my new make-up.

i died my own hair bleached blonde now and i wear literally everything on my face. i barley wear eyeshadow now cause its a lot of work. i just put on foundation powder blush bronzer lipstick and mascara everyday.

 The next step in freedom is walking by myself.

not in the next 2 years

 I knew something was going to happen, change, as i said earlier in this blog. 

this is not what god was excited for. its something you were excited for. god doesn't care about your makeup and freedom. he cares about your happiness and dedication to living while still acknowledging his existence and is able to make sacrifices for him that we wont see actually benefits yourself in the future.

Time is actually going slow again. Wow, the things god can do and they way he shows us he is real. By the way, if you are not Christian, i am, and i believe in god. You don't have to, but i do. I think these things that im writing that is happening in real life is proof god is not fake, but a real spirit in the heavens.

this isn't proof that god is anything. im still a christian, but none of this proves any of it. there is no way to prove god's existence without the power of the holy spirit, AKA opening your mind with the power you give yourself. you cant get the power of the holy spirit if you refuse to accept its existence. atheism is a very ignorant religion (yes, its becoming a religion now) because they don't believe what you can't see. there are things we can't see. its science. we can't see gravity, does it mean its not there? we know it is because it does things, but we still cant see it. god does things. we just dont see him doing it. but he does. 

No comments: