Thursday, April 28, 2011

..............................AHHHHH

Sooooo tired. :( I am sick of citizen schools. Making us more tired. Grrrr. Other people complain during class...its annoying...i dont complain during class out loud...people have to suck it up and dont talk. In general. Pretty much all the bad kids have complained out loud. I have maybe once or twice, but I just dont do that in school. Its kind of rude. Maybe it slipped out of my mouth a couple times...nobody's perfect...but i dont like doing that. Ugh...when will school end? never for me. I am going to colledge as long as i can to get the highest degree. MIT! I know I shouldnt say this, because im over him...but i wonder if the reason Raimi doesnt want to go to MIT is because I'm going, because he said he wanted to go but then told Ms. Hamilton he wanted to go somewhere else. If thats true....IMATURE. If thats not true and its just because he doesnt want to anymore...okay. But its weird. He lied to me so he can lie to himself. He is just...a strange little kid...some good way. Also, its hard to go our seperate ways when our ways are almost the same. So im sorry but I can't. If you read this...then...yea...thats from me to u.

No comments: