Friday, September 20, 2013

update. good and bad.

Okay, so.....

Toontown closed. !!!!!!!!!!!!
toontown.com/closing

I started school. :'(

I don't feel well lately.

Spiritual Battles.

My Xbox Live is going to expire soon...



BUT........

New laptop! It's amazing! Its a 17.3 inch Toshiba satellite, all black, Windows 8, 750gb memory and 4gb hard drive, 64-bit laptop! With AMD Quad core A6! better than a mac, I must say.

I've been uploading videos to youtube!

I plan on starting a gaming channel.

And...question...knowing what my computer has...would it run Black Ops 2 smoothly? I wanna get it for pc instead of my Xbox 360...I don't really use it much anymore.

I modded my controllers! They are pink and black :) I will post pictures.

I make sims 3 machinimas again! Making a big project now...Assassins Creed!! Need to collect more animations and work on the world, though. I NEED Monte Vista...it looks exactly like Monteriggioni from AC2. Google them both and compare. CRAY.

I am selling my Silent Hill games...its time to let them go...
Its really hard. Like really.
But I need to. It's offensive to God. It is very evil. Gotta let go of horror games.

well ya.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its 4gbs of ram(memory Cards), 750gb of hard drive space(internal memory)and it will only play black ops 2 if it has a independent Graphic card like a NVidia card.

Tabitha said...

It wont work with an AMD Quad Core graphic card? D:

Anonymous said...

amd graphic card yes, but if the abtop specs say quad core amd chip. it might be referring to the processor.

Anonymous said...

if it has something like this "AMD Radeon™ HD 8400" then yes it will and if your running games on steam like portal then your good to go.