Monday, April 8, 2013

$5 Full Face Makeover

I really need to start a business, why not makeovers?

Getting my working permit, so........
$5 Makeovers!!!!
Recommended for people who know me.

Message me on Facebook/Comment Below if I know you and you'd like to pay $5 for a full-faced makeover.

I'm not trained in any way, so make sure its just a for fun and for tips makeover! Especially if your new to makeup and you wanna know more about it!

I've been using makeup since I was in elementary school! Started with lipgloss, then lipstick, then 6th I started eye shadow, then mascara, then concealer, then foundation, then eyeliner, (i started face makeup in 7th grade) then all the blush and bronzers and highlighters and stuff! I started getting skilled at it in the summer of '12. I studied countless hours of youtube videos and articles. When I started 9th grade, I was still not as good at makeup, but then I eventually brought my first very own high end product - M.A.C Fluidline gel eyeliner! After that, I just got better and better, until maybe after I got my first sephora items, I became even more skilled, to the makeup lover I am now! I still always watch youtube videos to learn new things, and my makeup collection is growing. Feels like I've been doing smokey eyes for years, but I only learned how to do it right a couple of months ago! CRAY!

Any way, don't comment as anonymous! I need to know whos commenting!

Makeover will include/might include -
Moisturizer
Primer
Foundation
Concealer
Eyeshadow
Eyeliner
Powdered Foundation
Lipstick/gloss
Blush
Bronzer
Highlighter
Filling in brows
Mascara
Maybe fake lashes
Setting spray



No comments: