Monday, September 10, 2012

High School?!

Yup, you read the title, I started high school...ALREADY! Wasn't I in like...6th grade or something when I started this blog? Well, anyway, sorry i have not posted in like FOREVER but I have been really busy over the summer...sleeping. Hey, it gets tiring to sleep all the time. -.-
Well, I technically started High School on Thursday, but today is my first official day. I have an ID, MetroCard, and the best part- IT'S IN SOHO!
For those of you who dont know me, I am a teenager growing up in NYC. At first I was a kid, but I drastically changed into a teen. Maybe I will upload of picture of me when I started this blog and now. Maybe not.
I am happy i am with Kaira, but she isn't here today. Bummer. But I think I can go through the day alone! I need to either find someone to eat with during lunch or eat alone in the lunchroom and write in my diary. Not this one, my actual diary. I have had that since 2010 as well, but its not as old as this awesome online diary or blog. I am happy to announce that I have followers! Yup! 6! I hope there are no creepy people on that list...but anyway...wish me luck on my first official day please!
I am currently in Independent Work class...two more periods until Lunch!
Yay! And NO!

No comments: