Monday, March 14, 2011

Broken Feeling

We fall down
But we get back up

We all drown
But we all get saved

Those left behind

They will be okay

We go out
But we come back


Love
Mysterious wonder
Of dreams
Lies

Don’t say
Anymore
Don’t hurt yourself

I get it

You are out

Broken
Again
Feeling
Again
My feeling
Is broken
To pieces

Why?
Why have you done this….

Now you are
Comepletly different
You say sorry
I say okay

Now you know
What I am saying

You were a baby

You said
I was a joke

We all were

One team

Why would we
Leave
Forever

We all were
Together

Why have we
Gone apart

YOU
ARE
NOTHING
TO ME

YOU
ARE SOMETHING
TO MY HEART

Now you
Run away from all your fears
You hide away from all your tears that are trying to come down

Come down to
Earth!

Run around
Hide away
Dry your tears
Break away
From
These
Broken feelings

Scream it out
Let it out
Write it out
Hide in front of
A
Stupid
Laptop

Seriously?

Just come back
To earth

No comments: